Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pinterest Saves the Day

Anyone who knows me has been recently inundated with my constant praise for the site Pinterest.

It is a godsend and one of those things that, similar to flat-bottomed tacos, makes one say "Why didn't someone think of that before?" With its easy way to categorize anything I find on the web it has helped the way I cook, shop and organize my life.

Below are a few gems via pinterest for home organization that I absolutely love. Enjoy!


Use bread clips to label cords



I am forever wrapping my sugar and flour in flimsy plastic grocery bags to keep them from getting all over the place. VERY MUCH looking forward to trying this out.


I am always saving ribbon for wrapping presents and always annoyed with how messy they get in their big container. The only real challenge is going to be deciding which flavor of tic-tacs I want to consume for this. Do they still make the orange flavor?


(electric cord picture courtesy of
unplgged, flour picture courtesy of Rarebirds, ribbon picture courtesy of instructables)

No comments:

Post a Comment