Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beach Packing

Beach

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I passed up a Georgetown Cupcake at work and for the past week I have been starting my day with the delightful people over at Washington Sports Club.

These two events are not a mere coincidence but rather evidence that I have a trip to Mexico on the horizon (t-minus 6 weeks).

Despite the modified "Biggest Loser" style lifestyle I have in place due to wearing a bathing suit in front of my peers, I am looking very very forward to the trip. Two dear friends are getting married, my sister will be there and my in-laws (who I adore) will also be attending.

And of course with a beach vacation must come beach accessories. I am digging brown and turquoise for this trip and a big glam hat and aviators are as necessary as the sun block!

The swimsuit will make me happier than any g'town cupcake ever will.......ok maybe not their salted caramel one....

Malvin embellished top, £48
Herme, $300
L Space l space swimwear, $139
Zara shoes, $16
Gold handbag, £19
Lisa Stewart metal earrings, $85
Marc by Marc Jacobs oversized aviator sunglasses, $98
Straw hat, $13
Bobbi Brown beach Body Oil, $30

No comments:

Post a Comment