Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bucket List for Cooking

A friend brought over cake pops for a BBQ that we had on Monday. Cake pops, being a food that I have always been meaning to make, got me thinking about my Food Bucket list.

This consists of dishes I have always always been meaning to take a shot at making. They aren't the hardest thing to make in the world. Just something I have been looking forward to eventually attempting.

Yes yes I have a real bucket list too (learn another language, run a marathon, write a book), however my food bucket list is fairly simple and something that, if I wanted to, I could tackle in a weekend.

Enjoy and I look forward to hearing yours!















Ricotta.
Who knew it is easier to make this than it is to spend money at a Kate Spade Sample Sale?


Limoncello. Ok so not really a food.....however I love it and always wanted to try! In Sicily each of my relatives makes their own special version and each one insists (and will be offended if you didn't) that you try it. Fortunately for me, my mother and sister did not care for it so I was often passed their glasses on the sly to consume quickly.


Grilled Pizza. Such a fun concept that enjoyed a burst of popularity last summer. Still want to give it a go!


Gazpacho. This is slowly fading out of season, but all summer I enjoyed Pret a Manger's amazing version and have been DYING to make it myself.

-T
(Ricotta Picture Courtesy of Yum Sugar, Grilled Pizza and Gazpacho Photo Courtesy of The Kitchn)

1 comment: