Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Print Shop

My Pinterest habit has a tendency to go through phases.  One week we can see I am apparently on a health food kick, pinning recipes for quinoa muffins and cucumber based snacks. While another week we can see I have abandoned said health food obsession and am now pinning any unique pizza recipe that I lay my eyes on.

Lately I have moved away from food and find myself constantly pinning things for our home, specifically prints to place on wooden shelves that will one day (someday?) live in our living room.

Below are some recent ones that have caught my eye:

Love this simple print of my hometown, despite being geographically incorrect (the Sears, er I mean Willis Tower is not on the lake).  Can be purchased here

I love this one because my husband often says this to me.  Bonus points to him because 1) I love oysters and 2) He often says it to me in places where I can procure oysters (I am sure is not a coincidence) which prompts me to be cheesy and reply "And I can get one too!" (its the little things). Can be purchased here

Clearly my love for my glorious hometown holds no bounds.  Can be purchased here

Selected for obvious reasons.  I would clearly lay a pictures of our puppy right next to it because she is the cutest. Can be purchased here

It made me giggle. No other reason than that.  Currently sold out, but when available can be purchased here

I love the colors.  And the memory it invokes of nibbling on them as we walked towards the Louvre isn't that bad either.  Can be purchased here

I can't keep giving my hometown love without at least one shout out to my current (and wonderful) town.  Can be purchased here

Just simply love the way the colors are used.  Can be purchased here



xxoo
T


No comments:

Post a Comment