Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Read this book

Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl was one of the quickest and most charming reads I have had in a while. The whole premise of the book is what gives a French gal her certain je ne sais quoi.  

Instead of just simply preaching all the ways the author (who is American) feels the French are better than us, she gives examples and still praises women in her home country as well.  

There were a lot of anecdotes and elements in the book that resonated with me.  Most obvious were those around food (yes I would like looong multi course lunches over wine), but I also liked the part that really stressed quality over quantity with girlfriends and how great it is just to unwind by yourself.  As I get older I find myself more and more drawn to that philosophy. 

Anyways - its dirt cheap on Amazon and I highly recommend picking it up for a quick and delightful read!




Merci!
xxoo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment