Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Check-List

I adore Fall.  Without a doubt, it is my favorite season.  And that is saying a lot considering I also adore my birthday, which occurs in the Summer. 

The last couple of Falls have been hectic, but I am 100% savoring and enjoying this one and plan on continuing for at least another month and a half. 

As the leaves start changing colors, I want to try to knock out as many fabulous activities below as possible:

  1. Go pumpkin picking.
  2. Enjoy roasted pumpkin seeds (clearly 1&2 are connected).
  3. Make cider.  Perhaps using this recipe.
  4. Enjoy the foliage.  A family vacation to here later this month will help check this one off.  Can't wait!
  5. Take puppy on lots of long walks to enjoy the brisk weather.
  6. Enjoy good wine and good music at night on our back patio with a blanket.
  7. Watch Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin (seriously, this should be on EVERYONE'S list).
  8. Visit Virginia's fabulous vineyards (ok so 6&8 could be connected too).

And just because its adorable, a picture of our dog following the costume contest at our neighborhood Octoberfest in her (WINNING) costume!

Yes I put the beer in front of her to give the photo an "authentic" feel.

xxoo
T

No comments:

Post a Comment