Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Line your Dominos up



I subscribed to Domino magazine from the minute I first heard about it.  I received the first issue and every one after that.

And then for no reason whatsoever, I did the the unthinkable and threw them away during one of those reckless cleaning sprees we all go on every now and then.  And we know how the rest of the story goes...the recession happened, print publications got (unfairly) beat up upon and my beloved Domino folded.

Although not returning in its full glory, Conde Nast is throwing us a bone and putting a modified version of it back on shelves this spring.

This makes me happier than when I come across a fabulous rectangular white tufted ottoman coffee table against a bright chevron patterned rug....

No comments:

Post a Comment