Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

T Joe's For The Vin

I could dedicate an entire blog only to the wonders that exist in a Trader Joe's store (seaweed chips, virgin coconut oil, agave syrup...ok i'll stop).

For the sake of brevity, I'll focus just on their wine section and one bottle in particular that I always go back to.  Its not the most amazing wine you will ever drink, it is by no means a bottle for your friend the wine snob.

It has bubbles, a bit of sweet and is refreshing all year long.  At a $5 price tag, it is great to stockpile a few for last minute hostess gifts.  I recently brought to a small gal gathering and it was an instant hit!

If you can make room in your cart next time you are there (and trust me I know how hard that can be) I highly reco you grab a bottle (or 5) of N.V. Le Grotte Lambrusco Dell'Emilia Bianco.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment